Getting stung by a bee or wasp is an unpleasant and painful experience, but don’t panic.
If you’re not allergic to the venom, usually the sting won’t have a long-lasting effect on your body. As the reaction to the protein in the venom of the bee or wasp, you may experience swelling, redness, itching and instant sharp pain. In most cases, these symptoms will disappear within a few hours. In the worst case scenario, it’ll go away after a day or two.
To find out what to do and how to treat mild and moderate reactions to a bee sting, keep on reading!